Home Soundtrack 
Detroit Escalator Co.
Musique Pour La Danse
- 25th anniversary audiophile edition.
- 2LP pressed on 180 gram vinyl
- Mastered from original files by Sidney Claire Meyer at Emil Berliner (former Deutsche Grammophon studios in Berlin), using the half speed mastering process
- For fans of Detroit Techno, Global Communications, Black Dog, Manuel Goettsching, Tangerine Dream, Susumu Yokota, und Klaus Schulze
- Bonuses " Stitch", and “The Inverted Man (Dreaming)” CD-only!
Sublime and perfectly produced cutting-edge ambient techno masterpiece made in 1996 by unsung Detroit hero Neil Ollivierra, an album as underrated as it is essential. 25 years after its original release on UK label Ferox Records, Soundtrack 313 still provides a deeply futuristic aesthetic experience, warm and emotional electronics, along with glistening melody lines that create a peaceful, relaxed environment. This album possesses a formidable aptitude to always instill its listeners with a life-affirming feeling of serenity. A true timeless and unique classic that exists within its own genre and which still pushes the envelope of electronic music that transcends the club experience. This expanded release includes 4 bonus tracks, a liner note by the artist, and valuable photographic footage from his personal archives.
This reissue has been mastered from original files by Sidney Claire Meyer at Emil Berliner (former Deutsche Grammophon studios in Berlin), using the half speed mastering process, and pressed on heavy vinyl.
25th anniversary audiophile edition.
For fans of Detroit Techno, Global Communications, Black Dog, Manuel Goettsching, Tangerine Dream, Susumu Yokota, und Klaus Schulze"
Abstract Forward Motion (As A Mission)
The Inverted Man (Falling)
Tai Chi And Traffic Lights
Faith (As Rain)
Fate (As A Chasm)
Stitch * CD ONLY
The Inverted Man (Dreaming) * CD ONLY