- LITA 20th Anniversary Edition: All 10 LPs pressed on Transparent Blue vinyl
- Limited to 1000 copies
- First ever Ennio vinyl box set covering his classic Westerns
- Includes an 8 page booklet featuring liner notes on each soundtrack by Italian music journalist, writer and film music expert Claudio Fuiano
BTF Italy and Light In The Attic present an exceptional collection of Ennio Morricone westerns soundtracks – including classics such as Once Upon A Time In The West , A Fistful of Dollars, The Good, The Bad and The Ugly – all available for the first time ever in a gorgeous colored 10 x LP set!
The box set contains the following LPs:
- LE PISTOLE NON DISCUTONO (Bullets don’t argue)
- PER UN PUGNO DI DOLLARI (A Fistful of Dollars)
- PER QUALCHE DOLLARO IN PIÙ (For a Few Dollars More)
- IL BUONO, IL BRUTTO, IL CATTIVO (The Good, the Bad and the Ugly)
- C’ERA UNA VOLTA IL WEST (Once Upon a Time in the West)
- VAMOS A MATAR, COMPAÑEROS (Compañeros)
- LA VITA, A VOLTE, È MOLTO DURA, VERO PROVVIDENZA? (Life is Tough, Eh Providence?)
- CI RISIAMO, VERO PROVVIDENZA? (Here We Go Again, Eh Providence?)
- IL MIO NOME È NESSUNO (My Name is Nobody)
This box-set is a precious collector’s item that contains ten iconic soundtracks by Ennio Morricone composed for the Italian Western film genre. Morricone’s name has been linked to directors such as Sergio Leone, Giulio Petroni, Tonino Valerii, Sergio Corbucci, Mario Caiano, Alberto De Martino. From these special bonds between music and moving images many masterpieces of film music were born, splendidly functional in films and equally spectacular on record off-screen. In these ten LP’s the listener will have the great honor of listening to exceptional soloists such as Bruno Nicolai at the organ and usual conductor of Ennio Morricone, the choir of Alessandro Alessandroni’s Cantori Moderni, the solo voice by Edda Dell’Orso, the harmonica by Franco De Gemini, Alessandroni’s whistle and guitar, Michele Lacerenza and Nicola Culasso’s trumpets, just to name a few, extraordinary performers who contributed to Morricone’s epic sound for Western. Through the ten records contained here, the listener will be able to travel musically through wild territories where heroic cowboys defend beautiful girls fighting against the villain of the moment.