- PRE-ORDER EDITION:
“Golden memory” wax. Limited to 500 copies. Limit 2 per person.
- Album remastered from pristine LHI master tapes
- Includes outtake “I’ve Just Learned to Run” and previously unreleased demo “Little Bird”
- Liner notes by Hunter Lea including an interview with Suzi Jane Hokom
- LP housed in a deluxe gatefold Stoughton tip-on jacket
- The 3xLP Bundle + Tape includes: color wax copies of The Cowboy & The Lady (LITA 160), Forty (LITA 161), and Requiem For An Almost Lady (LITA 162) plus nearly 60 minutes of unheard Lee on cassette! The cassette is a complete recording from 1969, featuring an A side recorded in London and a B side recorded in Nashville. Limited to 500 copies and only available to those that purchase ALL three limited colors of LITA 160, 161, 162 as part of the bundle.