- Deluxe Embossed Metallic Gold Gatefold, 2XLP housed in a handmade canvas slipcover, with diecut “blast hole”
- Packaging design by Jay Shaw
- Limited edition 2xLP in deluxe gatefold jacket pressed on 180 gram vinyl
- Housed in a hand-embellished canvas bag
- Featuring Liner Notes by Nathan Johnson
Nathan Johnson’s incredible score for Rian Johnson’s time-travel masterpiece is coming to Vinyl for the first time. Composed using found sounds of the film’s production city of New Orleans, Nathan crafted a suspenseful, innovative soundtrack to the dystopian landscapes of a future where Time Travel and murder are controlled by organized crime.
In a stunning packaging concept by Jay Shaw, this 2XLP album comes in a embossed, gold foil gatefold jacket, housed in a custom, hand-embellished Canvas bag. With the help of local effects shop Hawgfly Productions, Mondo lovingly crafted a truly one-of-a-kind package befitting this modern sci-fi classic.