- Arranged by Ryuichi Sakamoto (YMO) and Juzo Seo
- Features Haruomi Hosono (YMO), Shigeru Suzuki, and Yukihiro Takahashi (YMO)
- Remastered by Bernie Grundman from original master tape to 96KHz/24bit digital high resolution master
- Comes with a lyrics/credits insert and a liner notes insert
- Single Jacket with Obi Strip
- Fourth press on red colored vinyl
“Mignonne” is Taeko Onuki’s 3rd album released in 1978, which was the follow-up to her masterpiece “Sun Shower”(1977).
Her long time collaborators from Tin Pan Alley continued to collaborate with her for this album. Arranged by Ryuichi Sakamoto and Juzo Seo, and featured musicians such as Haruomi Hosono, Shigeru Suzuki, and Yukihiro Takahashi.
The sound is similar to her previous albums, with rich horns and strings arranged on top of Tin Pan Alley’s soulful rhythmic sections. The tracks have seen a resurgence of late, some of which being covered by contemporary Japanese artists ( “Yoko Gao”, “Umi to Shonen” by Akiko Yano, “Totsuzen no Okurimono” by Mariya Takeuchi).
空をとべたら "Sora o tobetara"
風のオルガン "Kaze no orugan"
突然の贈りもの "Totsuzen no okurimono"
海と少年 "Umi to shōnen"