- Record Store Day 2012 Official Release
- Only 4,000 hand-numbered copies worldwide
- Fifteen random copies include autographed photos
- Meticulously remastered from the original tapes
- Ten 45rpm singles featuring original label and sleeve art and housed in a gorgeous custom made magnetic flip-top box
- Extensive 84-page bound booklet brimming with informative interviews with the surviving musicians contained within and liner notes by Memphis writer Andria Lisle, candid photographs, and personal anecdotes from Stax enthusiasts and label veterans Stewart, co-owner Al Bell, and promotions manager Phillip Rauls.
- Includes free Download Card for full set