Nancy & Lee Again Limited Edition Bootique Exclusive Color + Autographed & Numbered Serigraph Bundle
- First ever reissue of Nancy & Lee’s 1972 classic
- Includes bonus tracks “Machine Gun Kelly” and the previously unreleased “Think I’m Coming Down”
- Newly remastered from the original analog tapes by GRAMMY®-nominated engineer John Baldwin
- Vinyl pressed at RTI
- Beautifully packaged and expanded gatefold LP featuring a 20-page booklet
- Q&A with Nancy & GRAMMY®-nominated reissue co-producer Hunter Lea
- Never-before-seen photos from Nancy Sinatra’s personal archive
- Actual LP pressing color may differ from mock-up image
- Bundle Includes – Nancy’s Bootique Edition pressed on Tippy Toes Teal & White Swirl and Autographed & Numbered Serigraph
Available: March 24, 2023
Light in the Attic Records is proud to present the next installment of the Nancy Sinatra Archival Series with the first ever reissue of the classic 1972 album Nancy & Lee Again. Recorded during a 1972 reunion between Nancy and the enigmatic Hazlewood, the album contains some of the pair’s most enduring and ambitious duets including the epic ”Arkansas Coal (Suite),” the sensual “Paris Summer” and the incredibly powerful Dolly Parton-penned “Down From Dover.” Equal parts daring, psychedelic, cinematic, and sweet, Nancy & Lee Again reveals with each track a timeless, natural chemistry between two artists who would remain influential for generations to come.
Nancy’s impact on fashion, music, and culture will also be celebrated at Modernism Week in Palm Springs this February with three events, including a roundtable discussion featuring Kii Arens (Visual Artist), Alison Martino (Vintage Los Angeles), Hunter Lea (Record Producer), Don Randi (The Wrecking Crew), and Amanda Erlinger (daughter of Nancy Sinatra, and co-author of the book Nancy Sinatra: One For Your Dreams), a double decker bus tour featuring audio commentary from Nancy at notable locations, and a Nancy Sinatra Tribute street party on Arenas to close out the week’s festivities.