Blimes and Gab
- The twelfth record in the Crane City Music collection
- Two LP double album pressed on 140g black and yellow vinyl
- Only one pressing of 500 individually numbered copies
- Includes two vinyl-only bonus cuts: “Come Correct” and “Nasty”
- Liner notes written by Miss Casey Carter
- Specially mastered for vinyl by Adam Straney (Breakpoint Mastering)
Your new favorite record is a parallel-universe rose-colored portrait of COVID-free summer. Instead of stay-at-home, you hung with Blimes and Gab in LA, attended house and pool parties, crammed too many of the crew in the Lyft, got high at the after-party, and ate tacos until dawn. Between the tracks are amusing short skits describing their experiences with the weirdos of LA. Two years in the making, Talk About It delivers on all the hype and promise of their viral single “Come Correct,” a YouTube sensation that blew up the Internet in 2018. (Included here as a bonus track on side D!) Features on the album include Method Man, Jay Park, Bahamadia, and Iamsu! Billboard says “Blimes and Gab drip with pure swagger: Seducing the listener with entrancing melodies and hot-and-heavy lyrics,” while Variety describes “Feelin’ It" as "the perfect summer song.” This record will leave you joyfully nostalgic for that amazing summer that never was. This deluxe double LP on yellow and black vinyl includes liner notes by Miss Casey Carter. Only 500 individually numbered copies have been pressed.