- Killer and cult electro funk hip hop musical U.F.O. from 1987 Japan!
- Highly sought-after record reissued for the first time since its original release
- Sound restoration, mastering and lacquer cut by Timmion Cutting Lab
- 180g heavy vinyl pressing, reverse board print
- Comes with a 4 pages insert including the original Japanese one, an interview with Hoodoo Fushimi, exclusive pictures and the album’s lyrics translated in English
- No sales to Japan
1987, Kanagawa, not so far from Tokyo, Japan. Minoru Fushimi teaches his high-school classes during the day. Back from work, he transforms into “Hoodoo” Fushimi, turns on the drum machines, the synthesizers and the sequencers, blends them with his own shamisen playing and builds a cult album: Kenka Oyaji is born and becomes a milestone in Japan’s early hip hop and electro-funk history, now reissued for the first time since its original release, in collaboration with Hoodoo Fushimi himself. Essential!