- The ninth record in the Crane City Music collection
- Only one pressing of 500 copies on 140g deep purple vinyl
- Each copy is individually numbered
- Liner notes by Eva Walker of The Black Tones
- Specially mastered for vinyl by Adam Gonsalves (Telegraph Mastering)"
“Da Qween can rap and sing with the best of them,” says Seattle radio station KEXP, while adding that “one listen to this music and you’ll experience freedom, rebellion, ingenuity, and unabashed self-love.” This album slaps hard and shows off Seattle’s vibrant rap scene. Northwest underground hip-hop label Crane City Music has released Da Qween’s acclaimed “Renaissance Bitch” album on limited-edition, purple vinyl. The self-described reefer-smoking, black, queer, non-binary, hard-femme delivers quick-wit bars that will bury your favorite rapper. Look no further than the second track, “When Worst Comes To Worst”—three-and-a-half minutes of unrelenting, baller versus with nary a breath. You’ll also find new anthems for playing Nintendo and for celebrating 420, too. Da Qween’s undefinable “Renaissance Bitch” is an expansive, ambitious, and theatrical listen that will easily be one of your new favorites. Only 500 individually numbered copies have been pressed.