- First released outside of Thailand and the first-time ever reissue in worldwide
- Anthology of the 1970s recordings by legendary producer of Isan, Thailand
- Collection of rare, heavy, deep & raw molam tunes
- Compiled by Maft Sai
- Gatefold cardboard sleeve jacket plus inserts
- 26 pages booklet of producer & bands information, interview, records sleeve, 45 center art and rare photo
- English liner notes
This is the first in a series of compilations on key producers of modern molam music from Northeast Thailand. In the 1960s, 1970s and 1980’s, these pioneers created an exciting, electric sound from the centuries-old folk music traditions of the region, releasing groove-laden vinyl gems that sound just as fresh and dynamic today as they did nearly fifty years ago. Up first is the legendary producer Theppabutr Satirodchompu, the man behind the modern molam sound.