- The sixth album by Italian legends Corde Oblique
- Over 50 minutes of refined Progressive-Ethereal-Folk music
- Fans of Argine, Ashram, Camerata Mediolanense, Rome, Ataraxia, Dead Can Dance
- The cover Picture is a photo from one of the main italian photographers: Franco Fontana
- Jewelcase CD edition with 16 pages booklet
The sixth album by Corde Oblique was conceived as a wooden palette used for mixing colors with sounds, the sounds of the colors are evoked by using a lot of different musical instruments and musical styles. Almost all existing music tonalities have been used for the songs; moreover, every title refers to a different color and the graphic design is inspired by one of the most famous Italian art history encyclopedias printed in the ’60s.
The cover picture is a photo from one of the main Italian photographers: Franco Fontana.
The album includes 13 unreleased songs written and produced by the mastermind Riccardo Prencipe. Over 50 minutes of refined Progressive-Ethereal-Folk music.