- LIMITED EDITION OF 3000 INDIVIDUALLY NUMBERED COPIES ON TRANSLUCENT RED VINYL
- 180 GRAM AUDIOPHILE VINYL
- PVC PROTECTIVE SLEEVE
- GATEFOLD SLEEVE WITH RED-SPOT VARNISH ON THE OUTSIDE AND IMAGES OF ICONIC MOVIE POSTERS ON THE INSIDE
- 4-PAGE INSERT
- A SELECTION OF DEFINING MORRICONE SONGS, FEATURED IN CLASSIC DARK THRILLER & HORROR MOVIES LIKE “A QUIET PLACE IN THE COUNTRY”, “THE SECRET”, “COPKILLER” AND MANY MORE
- LINER NOTES BY CLAUDIO FUIANO
- PART TWO OF THE MORRICONE THEMES COLLECTION
- THE SPINES OF THE FIVE TITLES FORM ONE IMAGE TOGETHER
Music On Vinyl proudly presents Ennio Morricone Themes, a wonderful and unique collection of the greatest music ‘The Maestro’ composed for movies over the past 70 years, divided into different Themes. Each Theme centers on a different movie genre, together they allow the listener to rediscover the unmatched genius of the greatest movie composer of all time.
Psycho is the second in a series of five double vinyl releases that bring together some of Ennio Morricone’s greatest soundtrack music. This collection is dedicated to Morricone’s work with Italian directors spanning the late 1960s up to the 1980s. These scores accompany some darkly dramatic films, some veering into the realms of horror. This is Morricone where he feels truly at home, working with the nuances and drama of the Italian psyche as laid bare by Italian filmmakers.
Psycho is available as a limited edition of 3000 individually numbered copies on translucent red vinyl. The package includes a 4-page insert with liner notes written by Claudio Fuiano. The gatefold sleeve contains a red-spot varnish on the outside and images of iconic movie posters on the inside.