- The Music of Red Dead Redemption 2: Original Score is coming to Vinyl and CD as a limited release on April 10th
- Presented in collaboration with Rockstar Games and Lakeshore Records
- Composed by longtime Rockstar collaborator Woody Jackson and featuring contributions from a wide range of artists and musicians including Arca, Colin Stetson, Senyawa, David Ferguson, Jon Theodore and more, The Music of Red Dead Redemption 2: Original Score is also currently available on all major digital music platforms, including Apple Music and Spotify.
- The double LP set comes pressed on transparent vinyl discs and features a gatefold package with printed sleeves.
- The CD is presented as a digipack
- Includes a free one size t-shirt (while supplies last)
The Music of Red Dead Redemption 2: Original Score is soon available, with three singles: “Outlaws From The West” by Woody Jackson, “Fleeting Joy” by Colin Stetson and Woody Jackson and “Country Pursuits” by Arca and Woody Jackson, available to download immediately with all pre-orders starting today.
The Music of Red Dead Redemption 2: Original Score Double LP will be released on April 10th via Invada Records in collaboration with Rockstar Games & Lakeshore Records.
Building on the evocative score of the original Red Dead Redemption, The Music of Red Dead Redemption 2: Original Score is a powerful, emotional journey through the final days of America’s outlaw era and the second installment of music from Red Dead Redemption 2.
This award-winning interactive score was composed by longtime Rockstar collaborator Woody Jackson, whose previous work includes score for the original Red Dead Redemption, L.A. Noire and Grand Theft Auto V with Tangerine Dream, The Alchemist and Oh No.
“Writing the score for Red Dead Redemption 2 was an incredibly ambitious project and I couldn’t be prouder of the results,” said Jackson. “We were creating a living soundscape for a wildly diverse cross section of 19th century America. After all these years working with so many talented people, I can’t wait to share these songs beyond the world of the game.”
The Music of Red Dead Redemption 2: Original Score also features additional production and arrangement by Jeff Silverman (Truth and Soul, Aloe Black), with additional musical score and orchestration provided by Colin Stetson (Bon Iver, Hereditary), David Ferguson (Johnny Cash’s engineer), David Ralicke (Beck, Sons of Anarchy), Gabe Witcher (Punch Brothers, True Detective), Luke O’Malley, Mario Batkovic (of Geoff Barrow’s Invada), Matt Sweeney (Chavez, Superwolf, Iggy Pop, Bonnie Prince Billy), Rabih Beaini and Senyawa, as well as contributions from over 110 other musicians including Arca (frequent Bjork, Kanye West, Frank Ocean and Kelela collaborator), Duane Eddy (Lee Hazlewood protégé), Jon Theodore (former drummer of Mars Volta and current Queens of the Stone Age drummer), Michael Shuman aka Mikey Shoes (Queens of the Stone Age, Mini Mansions) and more.