- This super limited edition audiophile album will also be housed in a first time gatefold cover which also includes rare photos and lyrics not seen in years.
- CELEBRATE VALENTINES DAY WITH THE LEGENDARY RINGO STARR!
- FIRST TIME EVER 180 GRAM AUDIOPHILE VINYL
- IMPECCABLY MASTERED BY JOE REAGOSO AT FRIDAY MUSIC & CAPITOL RECORDS
- MANUFACTURED ON LIMITED EDITION TRANSLUCENT GOLD OR RED VINYL
- FIRST TIME GATEFOLD COVER
- FEATURES A LITTLE HELP FROM HIS FRIENDS LIKE: TONY LEVIN (KING CRIMSON), LUTHER VANDROSS, BETTE MIDLER, MELISSA MANCHESTER, DAVID BROMBERG, STEVE GADD, DAVID FOSTER, THE BRECKER BROTHERS, LON VAN EATON, DANNY KORTHMAR & DAVID SPINOZZA
- ON TOUR 2020
Often considered one of his coolest works of the late seventies, “Ringo The 4th” would become one of the Ringo Starr’s most loved ventures and one of the finer rock recordings of 1977. Featuring the hit singles “Drowning In The Sea Of Love” and “Wings”, “Ringo The 4th” truly captures the Beatles’ drummer and vocalist with a driving and eclectic album that continues to thrill generations of fans.
Whenever the legendary Ringo Starr makes a record, there’s always a little help from his superstar friends like producer Arif Mardin (Aretha Franklin, The Rascals), along with musicians the caliber of King Crimson bassist Tony Levin, the late great Luther Vandross, Bette Midler, David Bromberg, Melissa Manchester and David Foster.
More classics are included like the dancefloor rocker “Can She Do It Like She Dances” and a powerful version of Allen Toussaints’ “Sneakin’ Sally Through The Alley”, both making this another great album from this legendary rock giant.
“Ringo The 4th” has been out of print for many years…..that is until now!
Friday Music is no stranger to releasing the works of Ringo Starr here, therefore we are very pleased to announce the first time a 180 Gram audiophile vinyl release of the Ringo Starr classic “Ringo The 4th.”
Mastered impeccably by Joe Reagoso at Friday Music Studios and Capitol Records in Hollywood, CA, this amazing album will also be manufactured for a very limited time on first time 180 Gram Audiophile Translucent Gold Vinyl!
To further enhance your Sir Richard Starkey listening experience,this super limited edition audiophile album will also be housed in a first time gatefold cover which also includes rare photos and lyrics not seen in years.