- Cleveland’s hedonistic black hooded, one-man riff machine Athenar is back on the rampage with another dangerously filthy and addicting slab of chaos-infused speed/blackened thrash metal.
- As seen on the Decibel Magazine Tour
- Upcoming tours with Obituary & Abbath, Electric Wizard (not announced), dates with Venom
- Notable 2019 festival appearances: Party San (DE), Summerbreeze (DE), Roadburn (NL), Brutal Assault (CZ), Motocultur (FR), Beyond The Gates (NOR)
- Included in KERRANG’s “11 of the Sleaziest Rock Songs Of All Time”
The notorious and prolific Cleveland cult, Midnight, have been slaying the metal/punk underground with their own, highly addictive brand of lust, filth, and sleaze dating back to the band’s inception in 2002. Vocalist / guitarist / bassist / drummer Athenar has always known exactly what he wanted Midnight to be, and over the course of countless demos, EPs, compilations, splits and three full-lengths he has stayed true to his roots. Building up a strong reputation and a rabid following in the underground, the band’s trademark blend of speed metal, black metal and punk rock, Midnight’s most recent opus, Rebirth By Blasphemy sounds both fuller and more raucous than ever before.