Aural Rage (ex. COIL)
The Doctrine of Maybeness
- The sold works of Danny Hyde, an engineer, programmer, producer, collaborator, remixer and co-conspirator of Coil, Nine Inch Nails, Psychic TV, Depeche Mode, and many others.
- Features John Balance and Peter Christopherson aka Coil
- A 15 year anniversary of musical adventure on 3xCDs with all works together and and unreleased bonus tracks.
- Fans of Coil, Nine Inch Nails, Psychic TV, Depeche Mode, Throbbing Gristle, Nurse with Wound, Aphex Twin.
- jewels from British esoteric industrial and expiremental electronic scene
- taken from the ORIGINAL MASTERS
- Ultimate collectors item for those who deeply in the industrial and experimental music, collectors, rare-searchers and especially great gift for all COIL lovers
- Solid 8-sided deluxe digipak"
“The Doctrine of Maybeness” by Aural Rage is an anthology of the works of Danny Hyde’s Aural rage project, an engineer, Programmer, producer, collaborator, remixer and co-conspirator of Coil, Nine Inch
Nails, Psychic TV, Depeche Mode, and many others.
A 15 year anniversary of musical adventure on 3xCDs with all works together – “A Nature Of Nonsense”, “Sinsemilla Dreams” and “Svay Pak” with unreleased bonus tracks.
One of the early sampling Pioneers, producing 80’s band Savage Progress, a huge continental hit. Working with amongst others The The, soft cell, and many more on Fairlights and Synclaviers. He contributed many unique sounds to Coil’s legacy and worked on their legendary albums Horse Rotovator and Love’s Secret Domain, onto The new Backwards. Coil lovers know that Hyde was a kind of a secret member for this group.
On Aural Rage dark industrial-tinged electronica and moony-ambient music have broadened with synthetic strings, programmed rhythms, shuddering MDMA-filtered beats, acid gurgles and insect buzzes are all over the album. Believing that Humour can be the hidden violin in a piece. This anthology is a Cross-genre cocktail of various music styles, a pure experiment without any borders.
The project features following guest musicians: John Balance and Peter Christopherson aka Coil and Joanna de Seyne.