Yellow Magic Orchestra
- YMO 40th Anniversary Reissue
- Remastered by Bob Ludwig
- Vinyl cutting by Bernie Grundman Mastering
- Pressed on 2 LPs at 45 rpm
- Collector’s Vinyl Edition Box Set includes deluxe booklet with new liner notes, interviews, previously unseen photos, plus replica track sheets and studio ephemera
- Limited edition import Japanese press
Originally released in 1980, Public Pressure is Yellow Magic Orchestra’s third release and their first live album. Upon its original release in Japan, the album reached number one on the Oricon charts and sold a record 250,000 copies within two weeks of release. Public Pressure captures YMO at their early peak as live performers, containing recordings from YMO’s first world tour including performances at The Venue (London), Greek Theatre (Los Angeles), and The Bottom Line (New York City).
Collector’s Vinyl Edition box set includes the album pressed on 2 LPs at 45 rpm, replica track sheets and studio ephemera, and a deluxe booklet with newly written liner notes and interviews.