Hillbillies In Hell: Volume 8 (RSD Exclusive)
- Record Store Day 2019 Exclusive Release!
- RSD 2019 Limited Edition of 666 copies
- Deluxe Gatefold LP with exclusive scholarly liner notes by Alvin Lucia!
- Full dynamic range 2019 remasters direct from the first generation analogue master tapes!
- Limited to 666 copies – 222 (randomly inserted) ‘Mephisto Red’ LPs / 222 (randomly inserted) ‘Beelzebub’ Splatter LPs / 222 (randomly inserted) ‘Abyss’ Black LPs!
…Into the death-grip of Madness, Murder and Mayhem. This Hell-damned collection of weathered Nashville legends and battered backwoods-poets features tales of Craven Lusts, post-Apocalyptic Visions and Atomic Redemptions, Gospel Exultations and bottomless Sinful Degradations. Often originally waxed on marginal labels and distributed in disheartening amounts, these Troubled Troubadours sing of scalding Hellfire Flames, tortured Ghostly Apparitions and tearful Howling Bedlam.
Years in the making – ‘Hillbillies In Hell’ (Volume 8) presents 16 timeless tribulations – Luciferian trysts, Satanic temptations, grisly Truck-Stop homicides and harrowing Barroom executions. A demonic stash of subterranean 45s – some of these sides are impossibly rare and are reissued here for the very first time. All for your primal listening pleasure.
• WITNESS Eddie Noack’s homicidal delirium in DOLORES!
• HEAR Johnny Bond’s tormented battle in LET ME GO, DEVIL!
• SEE The Lumberjack board the HELL BOUND TRAIN!