- Discobiografia Mutante celebrates the 50 years of the first album of the Mutantes, telling the stories of all the records of the band
- 243 Page – Full Color Book (7.88″ × 7.88″)
- Paperback cover on coated paper
- Texts in both Portuguese and English
- Delirious Stories + Covers Reprints
The Mutantes were more than just a rock’n’roll group. Founded by Arnaldo Baptista, Rita Lee and Sérgio Dias – and also Dinho Leme, Liminha and many other great musicians in their various formations – they were pure counterculture, both in content and form. Their albums made a difference and influenced generations all over the world. The story of each one of them is here in this “Discobiografia Mutante: Albums that Revolutionized Brazilian Music”. The book is a gift from the journalist, biographer, singer and songwriter Chris Fuscaldo to the Brazilian music history and a trip through the spectacular work of Mutantes, combined with conjunctural aspects and unprecedented curiosities about the protagonists.