- Out of print on vinyl for over ten years, and second hand copies are elusive
- Expanded to include a bonus LP of B-sides and rarities from the Allaire Sessions making their debut on vinyl
- Pressed on 180g vinyl at Record Industry in the Netherlands and comes in a deluxe gatefold tip-on Stoughton sleeve
- Sourced from the original masters with lacquers cut at Sam Phillips Recording Studio
- Each 2LP set comes numbered and strictly limited based on pre-orders
Secret Machines—the three piece alternative rock band from Dallas consisting of Brandon Curtis on vocals, bass and keyboards, Benjamin Curtis on guitar and backing vocals and Josh Garza on drums—is best described as progressive rock with some Krautrock mixed in.
The band’s first full length release, Now Here is Nowhere, was recorded at Stratosphere Sound in NY and released May 18, 2004 on Reprise Records. All Music Guide gave the album 4 out of 5 stars. Their second album, Ten Silver Drops, like their first, did not make an impact commercially but garnered many favorable reviews. Following the release, the band was interviewed on radio by David Bowie, purported to be a big fan. They have toured with the Foo Fighters, Spiritualized, Oasis, Kings of Leon, Interpol and many others.
Though Benjamin left in March of 2007 and the band has been inactive since 2010, Brandon and Josh have since reformed and are working on a new album. Anyone interested in Pink Floyd, NEU, Ride, Spacemen 3, Mercury Rev, the Flaming Lips, U2, Super Furry Animals, Sparklehorse & Broken Social Scene should appreciate Secret Machine’s modern day Space Rock.