Yellow Magic Orchestra
- Japanese Import
- Compiled by Tei Towa (Meta Five, ex-Dee-Lite)
- Includes tracks from out of print albums such as Takahashi’s “Neuromantic” and Sakamoto’s “B2-Unit"
- Comes with a lyrics/credits insert and a liner notes insert
- Thick cardboard single jacket
- Newly re-mastered by Yoshinori Sunahara (ex-Denki Groove)
- Cutting Engineer by Bernie Grundman
- Artwork by Tomoo Gokita
- Pressed at Sony Music Japan Analogue Pressing Plant
- 2xLP set
YMO 40th anniversary compilation selected by Tei Towa focusing on experimental/ minimal tracks re-imagined as “YMO resounds for today”. Tracks were picked not only from YMO’s discography but also from the members solo albums during the Alfa years. Many of the original albums are still out of print (Takahashi’s “Neuromantic”, Sakamoto’s “B2-Unit”).