- Japanese Import
- 1st analogue re-issue since original release
- Comes with a lyrics/credits insert and a liner notes insert.
- Single jacket with Obi Strip
- Remastered by Bernie Grundman from original master tape to 96KHz/24bit digital high resolution master
- Pressed at Sony DADC Japan.
- Limited Pressing
“Aventure”, Taeko Onuki’s 5th album was released in 1981, as a follow-up to previous year’s success of “Romantique”, and continues her pursuit of “Wa-sei (made in Japan) European Pops”.
The sound is more uplifting and poppy than her previous albums. This was in part due to arrangements by a variety of artists such as Norio Maeda, who is also a known as jazz pianist, in addition to her usual collaborator Ryuichi Sakamoto, Kazuhiko Kato, and others. The members of Yellow Magic Orchestra fully backed the music, and her bandmate from Sugar Babe, Tatsuro Yamashita also participated in chorus arrangement.