- 1st analogue re-issue since original release
- Horns arranged by Yasuaki Shimizu (Kakashi).
- Comes with a lyrics/credits insert and a liner notes insert
- Single Jacket with Obi Strip
- Remastered by original sound engineer Tamotsu Yoshida from original master
- Cutting Engineer by Bernie Grundman
- Pressed at Quality Record Pressing (US)
- Limited Pressing
“In Motion” is Minako Yoshida’s 10th album and was recored live with songs selected from the albums “Twilight Zone” to “Light’n Up”.
Recorded live at Roppongi Pitt-Inn, but it was later edited by adding horn sections, which was arranged by Yasuaki Shimizu (Kakashi).
All songs are re-arranged drastically from the original recordings, and Yoshida later said in interview she intentionally selected songs that needed re-arrangement from live performances.