• One of the top underground psychedelic albums ever released
• Allied Records first pressings (1968) sell for nearly $1,000
• LP pressed in a 180 gram edition of 500 copies
• Cassette Hand-numbered limited edition of 300 copies
• Comes with lyric insert and replica vintage press release
In 1968, the Plastic Cloud recorded, quite simply, one of the greatest psychedelic albums ever made. This is one hip album, full of catchy melodies and hippie harmonies, as well as some of the most superb (and trippiest) fuzz guitar ever recorded. There is no point singling out a specific track, they are all excellent—one is equally as good as the next.
We feel that it’s about time this fine record got it’s compact disc due, so we have gone all out for this reissue—it is remastered from the tapes; the accompanying twenty-page booklet has all the lyrics, thanks to Don Brewer, the man who wrote them, as well as rare photos and a replica of an original press release that must be seen to be believed. Essential psychedelia!