- 180 Gram Colored Vinyl
- “Camp Crystal Lake” Variant (Side A / B Disc w/ Blue Smoke and Side C / D Disc w/ Green Smoke)
- Re-Mastered From The Original Master Tapes
- Deluxe Old Style Gatefold Jackets with Satin Coating and Spot Gloss Varnish
- Art Print
- Exclusive Director Liner Notes by Joseph Zito
- New Art By Christian Bravery
Waxwork Records is thrilled to announce their release of FRIDAY THE 13TH THE FINAL CHAPTER Original Motion Picture Soundtrack deluxe double LP. Composed by Harry Manfredini and sourced from the original master tapes directly from the Paramount Pictures vaults, Waxwork has created the ultimate soundtrack experience for the fourth installment of the beloved Friday the 13th film franchise.
Released in 1984, directed by Joseph Zito, and starring Crispin Glover, FRIDAY THE 13TH THE FINAL CHAPTER has become a fan favorite amongst lovers of 1980’s slasher-horror and the “FRIDAY” filmography. The score features selections from the first three installments of the “FRIDAY” films, as well as numerous 1984 compositions, including an entire suite of score music that was composed by composer Harry Manfredini specifically for the film.
The deluxe double LP soundtrack vinyl from Waxwork Records features 180 gram colored vinyl, old style tip-on gatefold jackets with satin coating and spot gloss varnish, an art print, exclusive liner notes from director Joseph Zito, and all new artwork by Christian Bravery ofLeading Light Design.