- Limited to 1000 copies pressed on 2 version of wax (randomly inserted) – BLACK & RED/WHITE/BLUE
- Never before heard material from Tiny
- Overdubs Produced by Richard Barone (The Bongos) and featuring Tiny’s cousin Eddie Rabin on Piano, Donovan drummer “Candy” John Carr, and other special guests.
- Download card included featuring the complete, unedited tape Tiny recorded in 1974
- 4-page, full color booklet included featuring liner notes from Barone, Rabin and Tiny Tim biographer Justin Martell and a collection of never-before-seen photos.
ALL ABOARD! Tiny Tim is taking us for a wild ride down the gramophone horn as he resurrects the sounds of yesteryear — his way.
Tiny Tim’s America began in 1974 when Tiny Tim recorded a rehearsal tape alone in his New York City hotel room. Now, Ship To Shore PhonoCo. has reunited Tiny with his producer Richard Barone (I’ve Never Seen A Straight Banana: Rare Moments, Volume 1) and his cousin, pianist and arranger Eddie Rabin, to help Tiny complete the album he began 42 years ago!
Featuring Tiny’s renditions of a rich collection of turn of the century, Edison cylinder-era songs, Tiny Tim’s America showcases Tiny at his best; free from the constraints of producers and studios, and displaying the breadth of his musical knowledge and true depth of his ability as a performer.