- Deluxe Limited edition color vinyl (two variants) both limited to 500 copies worldwide
- Deluxe version comes foil stamped and numbered
- Black vinyl version limited to 500 copies worldwide, comes with obi strip
- Vinyl versions are packaged in a deluxe gatefold tip-on jacket with artworks by Silver Ferox
- First time vinyl/cassette release of this iconic soundtrack
- Limited edition cassette (250 copies) with
- Alternate Artworks, 125 of those come as limited packaged edition
One Way Static Records is excited to bring you their latest release, one where we had the chance to (again) work with legendary composer Philip Glass. This has been a much requested release we simply could not withhold from you!
Following up on our last year’s release for Candyman (1992) One Way Static Records is now proud to announce the release of Mr. Glass’ iconic motion picture soundtrack for Clive Barker’s 1995 CANDYMAN II (Farewell to the Flesh) on vinyl and cassette.
Clive Barker who wrote the story for Candyman is a multi talented artist, painter, director & producer. The extent of his work is endless. Spawning the likes of Nightbreed, Hellraiser, Lord Of Illusions and the Books Of Blood just to name a few.
Philip Glass also needs no introduction. Considered one of the most influential composers of the last century his works are featured in a multitude of movies like Koyaanisqatsi, Hamburger Hill, The Truman Show, etc. Mr. Glass was nominated for and won several Golden Globes, Bafta & Academy Awards.
For the first time on vinyl & cassette, packaged in deluxe old school tip-on gatefold jackets. Available in the following versions:
DELUXE EDITION : LIMITED COLOR VINYL : packaged in a deluxe gatefold old school tip-on jacket. Comes on BEEHAZE VINYL and SILVER/YELLOW SPLIT VINYL. These variants are inserted randomly and are limited to #500 copies each worldwide. They come sequentially foil numbered (2 series of /500).
BLACK VINYL : limited to 500 copies worldwide. Packaged in a deluxe Tip-On Gatefold jacket. Comes with obi strip.
CASSETTE EDITION : limited to 250 copies worldwide with alternate artworks. Static Club members with a cassette option will automatically receive the limited edition (Lim. #125 copies). Left-overs will go to non Static Club members who order first.