- 180gram Metallic Gold Vinyl
- Heavyweight old-style tip on jacket with thick film laminate gloss
- A 12″×12″ art print featuring extensive liner notes from composer Jonathan Snipes
- A digital download card offering the entire score and bonus cues not featured on the LP
- Award winning art by Jay Shaw (2014 Best Film Poster Design of SXSW)
Waxwork Records proudly presents the debut LP release of 2014’s STARRY EYES. Composed by SUB-POP recording artist Jonathan Snipes (clipping, Room 237), STARRY EYES has been hailed not only as one of the best horror movies of 2014, but one of the best horror films of the last decade. The LP features an incredible 100% analog synth score composed and performed by Snipes that has grabbed the attention of fans of the film worldwide.STARRY EYES and it’s score has received countless awards and accolades. TIME has called the film one of the ten best films of South by Southwest.