SHIPPING PAUSE: Due to a warehouse move, we are pausing shipment on all orders placed after December 9th. Orders will not resume shipping until March 31st, 2023. Any orders which include preorder items will be held to ship until all items are in stock, unless separate shipments are selected at checkout.
There's A Dream I've Been Saving – Lee Hazlewood Industries 1966-1971
THE SET INCLUDES:
- Official Record Store Day Black Friday Exclusive
- 172 Page Hard Cover Book
- LP-sized cloth bound book with gold foil stamp
- Over 150 Rare & Unseen Photos
- In depth liner notes documenting the label’s history, album-by-album breakdown, 27 artist profiles, LHI timeline, and interviews with Lee, along with dozens of LHI artists and key players.
- Cowboy in Sweden the Film on DVD (1970, 60 mins)
- First time available
- New digital transfer from the original 16mm master negative at the Swedish Broadcasting Co.
- Fully restored in HD with re-mastered sound
- Region Free
- 8 LPs + 4 CDs (107 tracks in each format)
- Everything Lee recorded for LHI, including every 45 single and album (Cowboy in Sweden, Forty, The Cowboy & The Lady, and Requiem For an Almost Lady), plus a handful of unreleased tracks.
- Key tracks from the LHI stable of artists, including Suzi Jane Hokom, The Kitchen Cinq, Ann-Margret, The International Submarine Band, Honey Ltd., Arthur, The Aggregation, Sanford Clark, Lynn Castle, The Surprise Package, Virgil Warner, and Hamilton Streetcar, amongst many others.
- 14 unreleased tracks
- LPs housed in gatefold "tip-on” jackets
- All LPs on colored wax (4 variations)
- Foil stamp numbered “tip-on” slipcase
- Lacquers cut by John Golden Mastering
- Meticulously Re-Mastered
- Analog transfers captured at 24-bit/96-kHz. 95% of transfers from original analog master tapes (remainder transferred from mint vinyl).
- From Lee’s Personal ’Stache
- Flexi disc feat. 10 mins of unheard Lee ‘studio chatter’ (“Play it like a cowboy song”)
- Reproduction of Lee’s original embossed LHI business card
- 18” x 24” full color poster
Seven years in the making, There’s A Dream I’ve Been Saving is the ultimate artifact for Lee Hazlewood heads new and old. This landmark box set contains an expansive LP-sized hard cover book detailing the label history of Lee Hazlewood Industries, accompanied by an essential 4-CD anthology and the never-before-released film Cowboy in Sweden.
Listen to audio samples HERE
You May Also Like