THE SET INCLUDES:
- Official Record Store Day Black Friday Exclusive
- 172 Page Hard Cover Book
- LP-sized cloth bound book with gold foil stamp
- Over 150 Rare & Unseen Photos
- In depth liner notes documenting the label’s history, album-by-album breakdown, 27 artist profiles, LHI timeline, and interviews with Lee, along with dozens of LHI artists and key players.
- Cowboy in Sweden the Film on DVD (1970, 60 mins)
- First time available
- New digital transfer from the original 16mm master negative at the Swedish Broadcasting Co.
- Fully restored in HD with re-mastered sound
- Region Free
- 8 LPs + 4 CDs (107 tracks in each format)
- Everything Lee recorded for LHI, including every 45 single and album (Cowboy in Sweden, Forty, The Cowboy & The Lady, and Requiem For an Almost Lady), plus a handful of unreleased tracks.
- Key tracks from the LHI stable of artists, including Suzi Jane Hokom, The Kitchen Cinq, Ann-Margret, The International Submarine Band, Honey Ltd., Arthur, The Aggregation, Sanford Clark, Lynn Castle, The Surprise Package, Virgil Warner, and Hamilton Streetcar, amongst many others.
- 14 unreleased tracks
- LPs housed in gatefold "tip-on” jackets
- All LPs on colored wax (4 variations)
- Foil stamp numbered “tip-on” slipcase
- Lacquers cut by John Golden Mastering
- Meticulously Re-Mastered
- Analog transfers captured at 24-bit/96-kHz. 95% of transfers from original analog master tapes (remainder transferred from mint vinyl).
- From Lee’s Personal ’Stache
- Flexi disc feat. 10 mins of unheard Lee ‘studio chatter’ (“Play it like a cowboy song”)
- Reproduction of Lee’s original embossed LHI business card
- 18” x 24” full color poster
Seven years in the making, There’s A Dream I’ve Been Saving is the ultimate artifact for Lee Hazlewood heads new and old. This landmark box set contains an expansive LP-sized hard cover book detailing the label history of Lee Hazlewood Industries, accompanied by an essential 4-CD anthology and the never-before-released film Cowboy in Sweden.
Listen to audio samples HERE