- 1. Cocaina Vitamina
- 2. Pou L'Amour D'Un Cygne / Puckies' Power
- 3. Le Blues De La Gille Aux Jambes De Jeans
- 4. Haschisch T'Es Pas Cap!
- 5. Dragons'Caravan / Spanik Elecktronik
- 6. Tam Tam Samba
ADN’ Ckrystall is the moniker of synthesizer wizard Érick Moncollin from Tarbes, France. In 1977 Moncollin spent time in Paris experimenting with synthesizers, jamming alongside composers Vangelis and Tim Blake. It was here that he obtained a prototype of the Korg MS-20, a legendary synthesizer. While attending art school in Tolouse, Érick met Benoit Hutin, who offered a studio for the recording of the “Jazz’Mad” album. The entire album was recorded over a 4 day period in 1980. The sound of “Jazz’Mad” revolves around the synthesizer, utilizing the instrument to all its capacities. ADN was Influenced by New Wave bands that incorporated keyboards into their songs like Gary Numan/Tubeway Army, and Simple Minds, as well as Prog Rock and Krautrock bands such as Hawkwind, Heldon, Gong, and Neu!. The result is an unconventional and discordant conglomeration of synthesizers, drum machines, and vocals that cradle the edge of the brain. Most of the songs are long instrumental pieces but when Érick sings his lyrics favor love, drugs, and science fiction themes.
- All songs have been remastered for vinyl by George Horn at Fantasy Studios in Berkeley directly from the original master tapes.
- Each LP comes in an exact replica of the original jacket with paintings and illustrations designed by the band.
- 30th anniversary edition also includes a zine filled with unreleased photos, original artwork and lyrics.