- 1. Jamie N. Commons - Lead Me Home
- 2. Bear McCreary - Main Title Theme Song (UNKLE Remix)
- 3. Voxhaul Broadcast - You Are the Wilderness
- 4. Baby Bee - Love Bug
- 5. Fink - Warm Shadow
- 6. Of Monsters and Men - Sinking Man
- 7. Beth & Maggie Greene - The Parting Glass
- 8. Delta Spirit - Running
AMC's The Walking Dead Original Soundtrack Vol. 1
- Original Release Date: April 15, 2014
The Walking Dead is an American television drama series developed by Frank Darabont and is based on the comic book series of the same name. The series stars Andrew Lincoln as sheriff’s deputy Rick Grimes who awakens from a coma to end the world dominated by flesh-eating ‘walkers’ resembling the zombies of George A. Romeroís horror movies. The story unfolds as he sets out to find his family and encounters many other survivors along the way.
The Walking Dead premiered in October of 2010 in the United States and based on the immediate strong response from viewers, AMC quickly renewed the series for a second season of 13 episodes. Two episodes into the second season, AMC announced that the show would return for a third and fourth season.
The series has been very well received by both fans and critics, having been nominated for countless awards including a Writers Guild of America Award and a Golden Globe Award for Best Television Series Drama. The series has also attained strong Nielsen ratings, beating various records for a cable series, including receiving 10.9 million viewers for it’s season three premiere to become the most watched basic cable telecast in history.
- Released on vinyl for the 1st time in a limited edition and packaged in a deluxe gatefold jacket & printed inner pocket sleeve
- First pressing includes a full color 18 × 24 poster.
- Soundtrack includes previously unreleased music by multi platinum-selling Icelandic folk favorites Of Monstersand Men as well as an exclusive re-mix of the title track from composer Bear McCreary.
- THE WALKING DEAD boasts the world record for the most watched basic cable telecast in history, receiving over 10.9 million viewers for it’s season three premiere.