- 1. Main Title
- 2. Furnishing The Apartment
- 3. Chanting
- 4. Dream
- 5. Lullaby
- 6. The Pain
- 7. How To Prepare a Good Steak / The Ear
- 8. Holiday Music
- 9. After The Call To Hutch
- 10. Good Appetite
- 11. Lullaby / Crib Sequence
- 12. Scrabble
- 13. Book About Witchcraft
- 14. The Horrible Doctor
- 15. The Fragrance
- 16. The Horrible Doctor #2
- 17. The Short Dream
- 18. Iron Bars / Elevator Lift / Dr. Sapirstein and Syringe
- 19. Path to the Pit of Evil #1
- 20. Path to the Pit of Evil #2 & #3
- 21. What Have You Done?
- 22. End Title
Out of Stock Formats:
Waxwork Records presents Christopher Komeda’s score to the 1968 horror classic, Rosemary’s Baby. Remixed and mastered for vinyl from the original master tapes, this special release is the most comprehensive presentation of the film’s score to ever be pressed on vinyl.
Rosemary’s Baby will be available on 180 gram clear vinyl. A limited variant of 500 randomly inserted units will be available on black and crystal clear haze vinyl.
LP package details include audiophile-grade virgin vinyl housed in a heavyweight old-style tip-on gatefold jacket with satin finish and spot UV gloss. A 12” x 12” art print of the album cover including an essay by Jay Shaw will be inserted into each package. In depth liner notes and unreleased production stills will also be included.
- The definitive release of the iconic 1968 film score
- Re-mastered from the original master tapes
- Pressed on 180 gram clear vinyl
- Includes a 12” x 12” art print
- Artwork by Jay Shaw